Saturday, December 3, 2011

[Screenshot] 9GAG Logo -9GAG-

          Hello, Reader ^^! This is the first time I used art which came from screenshot of a game. The art itself is built using the ingame editor. The tool I used is Ameba Pico Virtual World's Decor which can be used to arrange the block to form something based on your creativity. This time I formed 9gag logo as my first try since I often go there to have a relaxation. Okay, that's all I can say. Thank you for reading ^^!






Extra Credit:
- 9GAG logo belongs to 9GAG
- Graphic ingame to Ameba Pico Virtual World






2 comments:

  1. Whoa...! :D Using Ameba?
    Hmhmhm~ never though of using Ameba... :o
    Well, it's a nice idea..! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mai:
    Yup :D
    Because is is fun using the builder and take the photo of it as a memory xD
    And I already often using aplication which people often use x3

    ReplyDelete